Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I have fallen in love again!!

I have fallen in love again!! It's not with a person....it is with a new business I just happened to run across. I was searching Etsy today for a dress pattern and I kept seeing these ugly little doll patterns. I flipped though probably thirty something pages and decided I might would like to make a doll for a little girl at some point that can be taken to church or wherever that would not make a lot of noise...you know, the cloth ones instead of the plastic ones. Anyway, I looked and looked and just before I was getting ready to click off of Etsy, there she was....the most adorable baby I have ever seen. =) Her name is Shaylee and I can make her. There is a pattern for her and I am so excited, I am about to BUST!! Below is a pic of her....How precious is she!!?!!?!!?



These too cute for words dolls are made by Ms. Jennifer Williams and if you click here, you will be sent to her Etsy shop. Her shope is Cutest Creations Sock Creations
She also has a page on facebook. I can not wait to make this super cute baby.

I will be posting again next week, but until then, check me out on facebook and have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment